Keep in mind that we won’t post anything we don’t think will be interesting/relevant to our viewers. This not only benefits our end users by keeping the site clean but also improves the campaign effectiveness for those of you we do publish. All decisions on suitability will be determined by us.
That said, here’s some of the potential opportunities available:
DJs & MCs:
- The most effective (and fun) way to promote yourself is to host a weekly show!
If accepted, you’ll get a weekly two-hour timeslot, a dj profile on the site (with downloadable mixes), your recorded sets in regular rotation on the stream archives, access to exclusive tracks, and much more. Plus it’s free!
Go to DJ Application form
- For established djs, we may be open to posting a mix of yours on the site for download and/or rotation in the stream (suitability of mixes will be determined by us)
Producers, Record Labels:
- Addition to our database as an artist/producer or label
- Track rotation on the station
- Post a release with embedded audio (via YouTube, SoundCloud, etc. or hosted by us) with links to purchase at Juno, Beatport, Trackitdown, etc.
- Artist/producer spotlight
- Selling digital tracks in our web shop
- Sending us sick tracks to mix in our sets
- Event listing on website.
- Sell tickets through our web shop.
- Play promotional mixes.
- Radio ads/announcements.
Visual artists & more:
- Feature artwork on the site as posts, album covers, etc.
- Sell art, clothing, etc. through our web shop. As with everything, final decision on suitability rests with us.
- Images & banners; ideally something that won’t clash with our theme.
- Text ads, text links, etc. (as far as simple links go, in many cases we’ll be happy with just a link back to us)
- Sponsored posts; content must be relevant.
- A slide on our main page slider
- Short audio ads on steam rotation
And we’re always open to creative ideas and collaborations, so let us know if you’ve got something else in mind!
Please use our Contact Form for all inquiries.